Particles and Nuclei International Conference 2020
Dear PANIC friends,
We are committed to hold PANIC2020. However, due to the current situation with the COVID-19 outbreak, the periods for early registration and abstract submission are extended by 1 month, and will be continuously reviewed.
PANIC2020 will be held in Lisbon from 31 August to 4 September 2020.
This conference is the 22nd in the series of triennial conferences which bring together the Particle and Nuclear Physics communities.
PANIC2020 consists of plenary talks, a number of parallel sessions and a poster session. The scientific programme addresses a broad range of topics at the interface between particle, nuclear and astrophysics. Special emphasis will be devoted to recent discoveries and results.
The conference is hosted by LIP, Laboratory for Instrumentation and Experimental Particle Physics, and FCUL, Faculty of Sciences of the University of Lisbon.
Important dates (updated on 23 March):
- Abstract submission deadline: 15 May 2020
- Abstract decision: 31 May 2020
- Reduced-fee early payment deadline: 15 June 2020
- Registration closes: 15 August 2020
Confirmed invited plenary speakers
- Allen Caldwell MPP, Germany
- Artemis Spyrou Michigan State U., USA
- Bedangadas Mohanty NISER, India
- Bernd Surrow Temple U., USA
- Catarina Quintans LIP, Portugal
- Changzheng Yuan IHEP, China
- Cornelia Hoehr TRIUMF, Canada
- Donglian Xu T. D. Lee, China
- Feng-Kun Guo CAS, China
- Gino Isidori Zurich U., Switzerland
- Haiyan Gao Duke U., USA
- Jason Holt TRIUMF, Canada
- João Guimarães da Costa CAS, China
- Klaus Kirch PSI, Switzerland
- Pilar Hernandez IFIC, Spain
- Richard Gaitskell Brown U., USA
- Stefan Flörchinger Heidelberg U., Germany
- Stefania Bufalino Torino U., Italy
- Thierry Lasserre CEA, France
- Urs Wiedemann CERN, Switzerland
- Vincenzo Cirigliano LANL, USA
Previous Particle and Nuclei International Conferences were held in:
Beijing / China in 2017, http://panic2017.ihep.ac.cn/
DESY / Germany in 2014, http://panic14.desy.de/
Boston / USA in 2011, http://web.mit.edu/panic11/
Eilat / Israel in 2008, http://www.weizmann.ac.il/conferences/panic08/