Particles and Nuclei International Conference
Dear PANIC friends,
Due to the current situation with the COVID-19 outbreak, the conference is postponed. New dates are 30 Aug. to 3 Sept. 2021. We will reopen registration and abstract submission in early 2021.
We are looking forward to seeing you next year!
This conference is the 22nd in the series of triennial conferences which bring together the Particle and Nuclear Physics communities.
PANIC2020 consists of plenary talks, a number of parallel sessions and a poster session. The scientific programme addresses a broad range of topics at the interface between particle, nuclear and astrophysics. Special emphasis will be devoted to recent discoveries and results.
The conference is hosted by LIP, Laboratory for Instrumentation and Experimental Particle Physics, and FCUL, Faculty of Sciences of the University of Lisbon.
- Abstract submission deadline:
- Abstract decision:
- Reduced-fee early payment deadline:
- Registration closes:
Confirmed invited plenary speakers
- Allen Caldwell MPP, Germany
- Artemis Spyrou Michigan State U., USA
- Bedangadas Mohanty NISER, India
- Bernd Surrow Temple U., USA
- Catarina Quintans LIP, Portugal
- Changzheng Yuan IHEP, China
- Cornelia Hoehr TRIUMF, Canada
- Donglian Xu T. D. Lee, China
- Feng-Kun Guo CAS, China
- Gino Isidori Zurich U., Switzerland
- Haiyan Gao Duke U., USA
- Jason Holt TRIUMF, Canada
- João Guimarães da Costa CAS, China
- Klaus Kirch PSI, Switzerland
- Pilar Hernández IFIC, Spain
- Richard Gaitskell Brown U., USA
- Stefan Flörchinger Heidelberg U., Germany
- Stefania Bufalino Torino U., Italy
- Thierry Lasserre CEA, France
- Urs Wiedemann CERN, Switzerland
- Vincenzo Cirigliano LANL, USA
Previous Particle and Nuclei International Conferences were held in:
Beijing / China in 2017, http://panic2017.ihep.ac.cn/
DESY / Germany in 2014, http://panic14.desy.de/
Boston / USA in 2011, http://web.mit.edu/panic11/
Eilat / Israel in 2008, http://www.weizmann.ac.il/conferences/panic08/